1) Job Case 3 – External Job (Market) Alignment, Benefits and Project Summary – 30 (thirty points) – 3-4 Pages – Due June 17th by 11:00 p.m.
a) Find out how the job fits into the external or market structure (i.e. detailed salary, benefits, etc.) Discuss how your subject’s compensation and benefits compare to the market rate from a salary and benefits package perspective. This is basically a market pricing exercise where you will take the information provided to you by the Interviewee and compare their information to what is available for that specific position via the market and sites that were provided for the earlier compensation comparison exercise:
• What information did you gather, and how, to describe their place in the market?
• Conduct outside research to support your analysis and make sure to cite appropriately. Again, include any supporting documentation used in your analysis with this step, including citing internet resources used.
• What sources did you use to determine market rate and market pricing?
• NOTE: If you are interviewing an immediate family member, they may be unwilling to share exact specifics of their compensation; this is understandable and acceptable. You will still need to market price the position and then ask them if their salary lags, meets or leads the market.
b) Ask your subject to describe the benefit and pay mix at their place of employment. For example, do they have multiple health plans to choose from, relative contribution of the employer/employee for various benefits, retirement plans, childcare, incentive pay, etc… In your interview, try to identify all of the relevant features of the benefit. For example, for a retirement/pension plan (if there is one) include the precise type of plan, eligibility, vesting retirement age, any supplemental plans, the relative financial strength or experience of the plan, investment options, and other design issues. If there is no pension plan, what options exist-detail these options, e.g. does the employee have a 401(k) and what is their contribution level; is there an employer match, etc. Discuss the organization’s vesting schedule. Be sure to discuss key benefits such as life insurance, tuition assistance, PTO, wellness, etc.
• If relevant, describe the role that membership in a union might play in this analysis.
• Describe how the subject, as well as you, perceive the benefit and pay mix considering the previous steps completed (e.g. place in the internal structure and external market.) Would you say that the compensation and benefits packages lag, match or lead the market? Is the answer different for compensation than it is for benefits?
• Include any supporting documentation or research used in your analysis.
c) If you wish, you may also address if and how recent market conditions impacted their overall total compensation package
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.