The research title you have chosen earlier :
Only choose one title from the following
1.Employee Engagement in STC Telecom Company.
2. Impact of covid 19 on Productivity of Employee in Energy Sector ( Aramco Company ).
3. How to Improve Employee Productivity in the Healthcare.
” Write a critical literature review for the research title you have chosen earlier following all guidelines (please see the attachment) and directions given throughout this course.
” Please consider that the word count is 1500 words excluding references. You may support the answer with references (if required) and reliable data.
This assignment is related to following LOs:
Explain all types & fields of researches. Collect data through different methods. Conduct a research in business. Know how to write the final report and how to present it . Recognize the research importance. Explain the difference between the questionnaire and the interview when conducting the research.
1.Students must adhere to the word limit provided (plus or minus 10%) excluding calculations, tables/figures, references, quotations and appendices. Quotations and appendices should be kept to a minimum and be of direct relevance to the content of your work. A word count must be stated at the end of your work.
2. The Harvard system of referencing must be used, including a bibliography.
3. Where appropriate, a contents page, a list of tables/figures and a list of abbreviations should precede your work.
4. Your assignment must be word processed and a plain, readable font should be used, preferably Arial size 12.
5. Your group number should appear at the top of each page as a header.
6. The relevant course and year must be included as a “footer” on each page.
7. All tables and figures must be correctly numbered & labelled.Tables, Calculations, Appendices, Referencing & Teamwork elements are not included in word-count.
8. All pages should be numbered.
9. You should ensure that you regularly backup your work so that if computer problems are experienced, you will be able to complete the assignment within the set deadline.
10.The hard-copy of your assignment should be submitted with a single corner staple.
11.Plagiarised and unreferenced work will be awarded a mark of zero.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.