Part1: Reading Reflection: 1. Who is the author? What are their qualifications? Academic affiliations? Other work?
2. What is the research question that the author is trying to answer?
3. Restate the author’s argument concisely.
4. How is the author building their argument? What is the method of their research? For example, are they conducting interviews, analyzing films, etc.
5. What sources are cited? In other words, what is the author’s evidence? Or where are they getting their data from?
6. Who is the author in conversation with? Who is the audience?
7. When was the text written? How does this affect the argument?
Part2: Reading Annotation: What counts as meaningful engagement with the text?
Highlight the corresponding words in the text.Take a screenshot or copy the text and mark the page.
1.Identify passages that are confusing, ask/ answer clarifying question
2.Try to reword difficult passages to make them more understandable
3. Reword or summarize key concepts or passages
4. Link key terms and ideas to outside materials or other course readings
5. Ask/ answer a discussion question (see below)
(If you want to answer a discussion question, I dropped two pictures)
Elements of a thought-provoking question (this is different from a clarifying question):
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.