Research Proposal: The goal of this class is to put together a research proposal, which is different from a research paper that you are used to doing for other classes. A research proposal is a research study design. It is very important that you read the book to guide you through this process as well as the extra sources I put on Moodle. You will turn in parts of your paper throughout the semester for editing before submitting the final paper. Check the class schedule for the due dates.
1. You will be allowed flexibility in pursuing your own interests in choosing a topic and determining a research question. If you have written a research paper that you really liked in a previous class, feel free to use that topic to determine your research question.
2. Your proposal must include a title page with the title, name of student, course title, date, and name of instructor centered in the middle of the page. Incorrect formatting or missing title page will result in 10 points being deducted.
3. Your proposal must be 8 – 10 pages not including the title page and works cited page. It should be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman 12-point font. Not having this format will result in 10 points being deducted.
4. See the writing grading rubric for the writing standards. In addition to format, you will also be graded on organization, content, development, grammar, and style.
5. Your internal citations and works cited page need to be in APA format. You must have at least five academic references, which are academic research papers published in academic journals. See the “How to Look Up Academic Articles” document posted on Moodle. Newspaper articles, blogs, or reference material retrieved from Wikipedia and other encyclopedias will not be accepted. If you are not familiar with the APA format, you can find assistance from: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/583/1/. All sources other than your own ideas must be documented in the paper and on the works cited page. A similarity score higher than 25% on Turn-It-In will not be graded. Make sure you submit before the deadline so you can edit your paper to get a lower similarity score.
How to write a research proposal:
How to write methods section on research proposal:
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.