This is an 8-10 page paper, double spaced, usual margins. It is due online on Dec. 10. No late papers accepted. You are to follow this format:
This paper can be written on a multitude of topics such as institutional racism, Aquinas’ natural law ethics, the war on drugs, world hunger, animal rights, genetic engineering, sexual morality, capital punishment, or abortion
(1) identify the problem—This will be the topic of your paper, the major question with which it will be concerned. Be sure to phrase it as a moral problem, especially a problem about right or wrong. Also be sure that it is a controversial topic, one with a good case for it as well as against it. While sometimes moral problems amount to people struggling to do the right thing, the type of moral problems you are to be concerned with in this paper is finding out what is the right thing to do. So it is important that you address a controversial problem where the right thing to do is itself in doubt. If you choose a topic that we have discussed in class, you must examine it in much more detail than we already have. If it is a new topic, you will examine it in about the same depth that we have examined topics in class.
(2) clarify concepts—It is important to say what certain key concepts mean. As we described or defined various reproductive technologies, for example, or said what ‘assisted suicide’ meant, and so on throughout the course, you must decide what your central concepts are and clearly define or describe them.
(3) identify possible solutions—After the problem that your paper is to address has been clearly stated, it is important for you identify its possible solutions. Often, possible solutions involve more than “black or white” solutions, and include acceptance of an action but with certain restrictions. After having identified possible solutions, select the one that you are going to defend and clearly state what it claims.
(4) gather information —This is information that supports your solution. It may be based on scientific studies or common sense. Part of the information gathering process should also be an examination of descriptive ethics, any rules or laws already in place that may or may not be consistent with your solution. Be sure that your sources are reliable and be sure to cite them.
(5) moral reasoning—It is here, probably in the longest section of your paper, that you will give reasons, construct an argument, for the solution you think is best. You do not have to argue for all possible solutions, just the one that you are defending. Remember that part of your argument will include premises for your view (the pros), and part will include answering objections (the cons) that come from opposing views. It is a good idea to say which moral principle it is that each premise follows.
(6) Be sure to include an introduction to your paper in which you sketch out the differences between opposing solutions, and a conclusion where you sum up your main points. Usually it is best if these sections are written last, once you know where your own thoughts are going. Good luck with this project. If you complete it successfully you should feel confident that you are now in an intellectual position to make your own thoughtful moral decisions.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.