1. Discuss the genre/form of music and point out the different technical aspects of the piece. For instance, what kind of instruments are used in a particular work and how does the composer write for them. Or what kind of drama or musical narrative does this music create? (Creative metaphors for explanation are welcome!) Students are highly encouraged to incorporate the terms that are discussed during lecture.
2. Compare two recordings of the work. YouTube links for different recordings will be provided in CANVAS under PAGES. You are more than welcome to use alternate recordings that are not listed. Please indicate the ensemble that is performing. For the comparison, discuss what you notice is different in the sound and interpretation of each recording. Examples of differences might be: The tempo (speed) of the performance. The clarity of different instruments. Certain players emphasize parts more than others.
3. Provide personal commentary on the work. What did you enjoy from listening to the piece? (or potentially did not enjoy) Did you have a new musical experience from listening to this piece?
Choose 1 song from the list:
– Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Serenade in B-flat Major, K. 361 “Gran partita” – III. Adagio
– Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Le Nozze di Figaro – “Voi Che Sapete”
– Ludwig Van Beethoven – Piano Concerto No. 1 Op. 15 – III. Rondo. Allegro
– Beethoven Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67
Movement I – Allegro con brio
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.