Introduction and References- Due
Think of the introduction as a mental road map that must answer for the reader these four questions:
There are three overarching goals of a good introduction:
1) ensure that you summarize prior studies about the topic in a manner that lays a foundation for understanding the research problem;
2) explain how your study specifically addresses gaps in the literature, insufficient consideration of the topic, or other deficiency in the literature; and:
3) note the broader theoretical, empirical, and/or policy contributions and implications of your research.
*Ideally, your introduction will be a minimum of 1 page and cover the above points.
Keep in mind, the introduction will be challenging to write in the beginning, and may need revisions.
Your references should include peer reviewed journals, government reports and books. For the first round of submission, 5 references will be enough so I know you are on the right track. However for the final paper it is VERY likely you will have many more.
Introduction should be in APA or Similar Format with in text citations as well as reference at the end of the paper.
1” margins, 12 point font.
(Note **when you turn in the paper at the end of the semester you should include a title page.)
Your introduction will be evaluated according to the following guidelines:
1) Do you summarize prior studies about the topic in a manner that lays a foundation for understanding the research problem
2) Do you explain how your study specifically addresses gaps in the literature, insufficient consideration of the topic, or other deficiency in the literature;
3) Do you the broader theoretical, empirical, and/or policy contributions and implications of your research.
5) Do you adequately and effectively use evidence to support your argument?
6) Is the introduction well written in regarding to clarity, grammar, proper citation and spelling?
7) Is the paper well organized?
Paper Format- Double spaced, 12- point font with 1” margins
*Note, if you do not use citations, you are plagiarizing. If you plagiarize you will receive a failing grade.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.