REPORT DESCRIPTION AND PROPOSED STRUCTURE (DUE 1.12.2020)
For your individual report, you are required to write a 2,000-word report on one source of innovative opportunity for a tourism or hospitality business. Your report should clearly identify the source of your innovative idea, a detailed overview of your product or service, the potential market and competition, marketing strategies and your plans for future growth, development and gaining competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Introduction (300-500 words)
· Demonstrate awareness of the broader context (what are the trends in t&h market)
· Source of innovative idea (existing product/service that you want to innovate)
· Innovation theory and context
· Schumpeter’s framework
Main body (1000-1400 words)
· Describe the product/service you are innovating
· Define your market segment (who they are, what are their characteristics, how their needs
will be met)
· Marketing strategies (how will you promote your product/service)
Conclusion (300-500 words)
· Anticipate the conditions in the market in the future
· Discuss plans for future growth of your product or service (expanding to other markets,
establishing collaboration with new stakeholders)
· How will you maintain competitive advantage in the market place
References (don’t count towards the overall word count)
· Harvard referencing style
· Both academic and non-academic sources
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.