“Both Goldrick-Rab and Robert B. Reich (pp. 749–58) begin their essays with paradoxical statements and go on to explain the history and policies that have led to problems in the present. Where do their ideas about social mobility, education, and inequality overlap? Compose an essay in which you build on these authors’ insights to make a point about the relationship between these concepts. Remember to use the ideas of the writers and then build your own claim.
· Write a first draft in preparation for the paper
· Keep your main point the MAIN POINT. The THESIS should loop through the entire paper (through key words and topic sentences)
· Topic sentences: Each paragraph should include something to help you support that main point.
· Write with audience awareness. Consider the impact of your style, your examples, and your word choice. Avoid second person “you” references and save first person “I” references for when you truly need them to differentiate your point from others’.
· Use both texts as a supporting evidence for your paper (integrate direct quotes and paraphrases correctly by introducing the source and citations).
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.