Week 7 Entry J1 Euthanasia
1. Physician-Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia are hard topics for many of us to discuss, although death is something we all face. Do you believe your death should be determined by you or by someone else, in other words, if you are terminal should you decide when your time is over or should someone else? For this journal entry please think about this question and the role it plays in our society. While this is personal, use this entry as a means to discuss with yourself where you stand and why. Be sure that you take into consideration the assigned readings for this week. This entry should be at minimum 2-3 paragraphs, there is a great deal to think about and discuss
2. In this week’s discussion, you were asked to find a case in capital punishment and then argue that it was justified to give the death penalty and that it was not justified using evidence. In this journal entry create an argument based on your personal opinion of capital punishment. You should look at some evidence to help support your opinion and be sure that you explain your thoughts fully.
3. Chapter 17 discusses issues of drugs, guns and personal liberty for this journal entry think about your opinion on each of these issues, what do you think and why? do you have justified reasons for your beliefs? Explain.
4. Do we have an obligation to care for the poor? This is a broad question but think about it. Give some examples and determine what your obligation (if any) is. Should we allow others to suffer when others don’t suffer? Again a broad question but think about your obligations (or others obligations) to help those less fortunate. Plan on a page at minimum to work through your thoughts and use some ethical theory to help you.
5. Should we build a wall or not? What is your opinion on immigration into the United States? Use some ethical theory and the chapter to work through your thoughts on immigration. If you had to argue your point to a friend how would you do it? Plan on 1 page minimum.
6. Given the election we just witnessed and the previous few months what obligation to we have as citizens in keeping the peace? What can we say in our society? Are we really free to express our opinions? Do we still have free speech or is it limited? In the past few months have we been expressing free speech or is it something else? Plan on 1.5 pages at minimum to work through these questions.
7. You should put a title for each entry which should include the Week # and the topic. Please note that you should not submit each individual entry but a document including all entries. While this is not due until late in the semester you should not wait and complete it at the end but instead complete each entry in the week that it is assigned.
Example of what document should include
Journal Fall 2020
Week 7 Euthanasia
Week 8 ..
and so forth
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.