According to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST): “The Baldrige Program oversees the nation’s only Presidential award for performance excellence while offering a wide array of award-winning products and services, including the world-renowned Baldrige Excellence Framework. We invite you to learn about the Baldrige community dedicated to helping organizations improve” ( NIST (Links to an external site.), 2018).
Baldrige helps organizations address a dynamic environment, focus on strategy-driven performance, achieve customer and workforce engagement, and improve governance and ethics, societal responsibilities, competitiveness, and long-term organizational sustainability. It offers you a comprehensive management approach that focuses on results in all areas, organizational and personal learning, and knowledge sharing.
For this case study, you will need to:
Review the following websites to learn more about the Baldrige Program.
Research two award-winning organizations’ websites or their Profiles via the NIST website.
Critical Thinking Conversation
1. What is the Baldrige Program Framework for Excellence? Explain in your own words.
2. What could be learned from the Malcolm Baldrige Award winners, especially as applicable for this Module’s learning outcomes, in terms of achieving customer and workforce engagement?
3. Compare and contrast two Malcolm Baldrige Award winners from different industries. What are similarities? What are differences? What made them award-winning organizations?
· Overview: Summarize the Baldrige Program and its positive impact on organizations, on the communities, the customers, and other key stakeholders.
· Critical Thinking Conversation: Respond to the Critical Thinking Conversation.
· Debrief: Share your thoughts, opinions, and analysis based on your research.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.