1. Overview – The major written project in MG 4740 will challenge each student in analyzing, formulating, executing and implementing strategy for a business enterprise through the use of a complex case (case method) selected by the instructors. In the case study method, relevant data are gathered, organized, evaluated, and generalized. Recommendations and an implementation plan are provided. The case for analysis is Case 01: Mystic Monk Coffee.
Successful completion of this project will contribute to the student’s proficiency in the following learning outcomes:
· integrate and assess the elements of the internal and external environments of an organization using appropriate analytical tools
· formulate, select and evaluate alternative strategies and strategic approaches
· create action plans for strategy implementation considering resource allocation and control
2. Content – The following content is suggested for the complex case analysis. You must, of course, use your own good judgment, also, as the content and material should be presented in a way that is most clear and helpful to the reader/decision maker. Please remember that the following are suggestions, but you are not limited to them. Your work should be robust.
· Introduction/Company Profile – introduction to the company, name, ownership, history, headquarters, locations, size, product scope, geographic scope, integration, organization structure, key executives
· Company Direction – vision, mission, values, and major goals
· External Analysis – macro environment (e.g., political/legal, economic, demographic, socio-cultural, technology), industry environment (e.g., dominant economic traits, five forces, driving forces, key success factors), competitor (e.g., strategic group mapping, competitors’ next moves)
· Internal Analysis – resource strengths and weaknesses, capabilities, core competence, distinctive competence, financial analysis, costs/prices, value chain/value system, competitive strength assessment, and present company strategy/strategies
· SWOT Analysis – derived from previous two sections of the analysis
· Identification of Front-Burner Issues (strategic issues and problems) – multiple issues that merit immediate action should be identified; no company is without them
· Identification of Alternative Courses of Action to Solve the Issues and Problems Identified in the Previous Section – multiple alternatives should be identified for each problem/issue
· Decision Criteria – Identify the decision criteria used in selecting the course of action for each issue identified
· Recommendations – your decisions with respect to which alternatives to the problems/issues should be implemented based the identified decision criteria
· Implementation Plan – “high level” plan(s) to implement the recommendations
· Any Concluding Remarks
3. Format – Each student will prepare the major written project using the following required format:
· Title page – includes the title of the project, the student’s name and ID number, the course number and name (e.g., MG 4740 Al L6 Capstone Business Strategy), the project due date, and the instructor’s name
· Table of Contents – lists the sections and subsections by name in their order of appearance in the project, along with the page numbers on which they begin
· Introduction – includes a brief statement of what you intend to accomplish in the project, and a summary of what follows in main body
· Main Body – see content requirements above; use appropriate headings and subheadings throughout the written project
· Conclusion – includes a brief statement of what you have accomplished through your discussion in the main body of the project
· List of References – identifies the academic sources and other published information which you have used; please refrain from using Wikipedia and other wiki sources as, generally, they are not considered to be academic sources
· Attachments – includes, e.g., visual aids and graphics that you choose not to place in the main text
· Appendix – includes related material not deemed necessary to be in the main text
· Turnitin Originality Report – the Turnitin Digital Receipt and the entire Originality Report must be attached at the end of the project
· Folder – Place the project in a folder of your choice; it should not be submitted only with the pages stapled or clipped together in the upper left corner
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.