Power Point for Anatomy
· A title slide should be included at the beginning of the presentation, and include the student’s name.
· Each slide thereafter should have a heading describing which criterion on the above list is being addressed on that slide.
· The presentation must be a minimum of 15 PowerPoint slides in length.
· Since the purpose of this presentation is to emphasize anatomical structures and their importance in both physiology and pathological conditions, this presentation should include many graphics. Graphics can be borrowed from other sources (source must be cited), or created by the student. Graphics should be applicable to the criterion which they refer to. Graphics can include but are not limited to the following: flow charts, diagrams, tables, pictures, or brief animations.
· You are encouraged to be creative with your presentation. You will be allowed to use a variety of font sizes and styles in your presentation.
A minimum of 4 APA-style references should be cited in the presentation. The citation may be included on the slide which contains the borrowed material.
Description of the pathology
Normal anatomy of major body system effected
Normal physiology of major body system effected
Mechanism of pathophysiology
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.