Please answer the following questions, support your answer with credible resources (peer reviewed journal articles, government websites, or books).
Your own post (14), must be 500 words- due by Tuesday, September 15th@11:55 pm & response at least two peers by Thursday, September 17th@11:55 pm
1. Define the descriptive and analytic study design.
2. What is the difference between them?
3. What are the sub-group of descriptive and analytic study design?
4. Which study design answer what, who, where, and when; and which one answer why and how?
Initial post worth 14 points, and will be graded as following scales:
· 11-15: Excellent – clear, concise flow of ideas supported by appropriate cited resources
· 6-10: Good – range of posts with minimal grammar errors, solid flows of ideas with limited evidence.
· 1-5: Poor – no theme or flow of ideas, no evidence supporting response,
· 0 Unacceptable
· 1 point deleted for three spelling and grammar mistakes
· Please cite the source/s in your own post
· NOT accepted late; no excuses; no make-ups
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.