Now that you have done the research and made a selection on the stock of a publicly traded U.S. corporation in your first assignment, in Week 4, it’s time to take a closer look at your choice with a detailed analysis. To complete this assignment, refer to the scenario from your first assignment, Investment Selection.
Note: Please include any financial statements or relevant financial information in an appendix after the “Sources” page in your paper. These links or additional documents are not included in the required page length.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you do the following:
– Provide a detailed overview of the stock of the publicly traded U.S. corporation you selected in the assignment of Week 4. Provide the rationale for your selection and plans for a diversified portfolio.
– Select five financial ratios, then analyze the past three years of financial data for the investment (please obtain data from the financial statements or the equivalent).
– Analyze the price of the investment to stock market beta for the past five years.
– Create a trend line that depicts the price movement for the investment against the market index movement using elements of Microsoft Office, such as Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents (such as Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice), as appropriate. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
– Determine the type of investor who would be the best candidate for the chosen investment (e.g., a risk-averse investor, an aggressive investor, a broker, and a dealer in the market). Provide a rationale for why this investment is a solid choice. Support your assertion that someone with the investor profile you outlined should invest in this stock.
– Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.