INSTRUCTIONS – USING GOOGLE TRENDS AND DESMOS
The following instructions can also be found at this video link: https://youtu.be/yyskaUPz-X4
1. Think of an example of a real-world “search-term” that would produce an “interest over time” graph that includes as many functions that you have learned about in this course as possible. Possible functions include but are not limited to exponential growth, exponential decay, sinusoidal functions, etc. (see figure above)
2. Type your chosen search-term in the search bar. Press enter and view the graph that is generated. You may need to adjust the scale on the x-axis to obtain a more interesting graph depending on your chosen search-term.
3. Once you are satisfied with your graph, take a screen shot.
4. Insert your screenshot into Desmos (https://www.desmos.com/calculator) using the insert menu (shown below in the image on the right).
5. Reposition your image in such a way that makes sense (ie. if your function has a horizontal asymptote, have it sit on y=0 as show below). For the graph shown below, the scale is set so that the maximum occurs at 5 units on the Desmos grid.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.