Chronic Disease Management
Choose one of the following chronic diseases to address in this component:
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
• Diabetes Mellitus type 2
• Childhood Asthma
Complete the following:
• Detail the population including who the members are, contributing causes, past medical history, family/genetic components.
• Evaluate the population including size, seriousness of disease, special needs, etc.
• Assess the need for formal case management.
• Argue the potential benefits to implementing a case management model including economics, quality of life/care, social disruption, etc.
• Analyze why nursing should be a part of this plan. What can they bring to the table?
• Identify other team members who should be included on a case management team. Why should they be on this team and what is their role?
Reading and Resources
Chapter 2 pages 44-47 in Fundamentals of Case Management Practice
De Regge, M., Pourcq, K. D., Meijboom, B., Trybou, J., Mortier, E., & Eeckloo, K. (2017). The role of hospitals in bridging the care continuum: A systematic review of coordination of care and follow-up for adults with chronic conditions. BMC Health Services Research, 17
Davis, M. M., Devoe, M., Kansagara, D., Nicolaidis, C., & Englander, H. (2012). “Did I do as best as the system would let me?” healthcare professional views on hospital to home care transitions
. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 27(12), 1649-56.
• All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
• Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
• Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
• Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
• Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.
Choose One: Instructions:
Paper • 4 to 6-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES VERY IMPORTANT
Population —-Detail the population
Evaluate ——– Evaluates the population (size, seriousness, special needs, etc.)
Assesses ——Assesses why there should be a formal case management program.
Potential benefits —— Argues the potential benefits to implementing a systematic case management plan (economics, quality of life/care, social disruption, etc.).
Analyze —-Analyzes why nursing should coordinate this plan of care.
Identify ——- Identifies the other team members who should be included and why.
APA, Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation .No errors in APA, Spelling, and Punctuation.
References —–Provides two or more references.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.