Case Analysis 1
Select 1 of the “Scenarios for Analysis” from Case Study 3.2 on pages 89–91 of the Johnson (2019) text. Using 1 of the decision-making formats that are presented in the text and/or other reading and study materials, analyze your scenario of choice. Make sure to address the following questions:
1. Did following a system help you come to a better conclusion? Why or why not?
2. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the format you selected?
3. Would the format you selected be a useful tool for solving the ethical problems you face at school and work?
4. What role might a Christian worldview play in the decision-making process for the scenario of your choice?
Present your analysis and evaluation in an 800–1,200-word paper prepared following current APA guidelines for professional papers. Be sure to support your conclusions with at least 1 reference to the textbook, at least 1 reference to Scripture, and at least 1 scholarly journal article. Include proper current APA citations and a reference list.
Case Analysis 2
Read “Groupthink in the Sweat Lodge” from Case Study 8.2 on pages 254–255 of the Johnson (2019) text. Respond to the following discussion probes (questions 1–6 are also listed in the textbook):
1. What other symptoms of groupthink (if any) do you see in this case?
2. Is groupthink a greater danger for spiritual groups than other types of groups? Why or why not?
3. What other ethical danger signs do you see in the sweat lodge tragedy?
4. What steps could retreat participants have taken to protect themselves and others?
5. Was Ray’s sentence too harsh or too light?
6. What do you learn from this case that you can apply as a group member?
7. Would you say that having a biblical worldview is compatible with a groupthink mindset? Why or why not?
Present your analysis and evaluation in an 800–1,200-word paper prepared following current APA guidelines for professional papers. Be sure to support your conclusions with the text, Scripture, and at least 1 scholarly journal article. Include proper current APA citations and a reference list.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.