– in this essay, you have the opportunity to look at how online identity differs from “real world” identities.
– you should not use any additional sources to write this essay.
– make it seem like a college student actually wrote it, don’t make it plagiarized !!!
Your essay may not use first or third person pronouns (I or we). Instead, use academic voice third person (he/she/they). For example: “students,” digital natives,” “professors”. . .
While your essay does not need to address all of the questions in the prompt, it should make a clear argument that addresses the subject and topic you were given.
You may not use any additional sources beyond those that have been provided in the course.
Your essay should contain a title and be formatted according to current MLA guidelines.
– Select ONE of the following topics for a fully developed essay of 800-1000 words. As you can see below in the bulleted lines i have 2 topics to write about, choose which ever you think you can write the best about and do that topic.
* Has digital technology connected or disconnected people from their communities? In what ways can communities use technology to connect with others? Does technology divide or unite us?
* Though today’s students are surrounded by technology, does this help or hinder their thinking and learning processes? In what ways are modern learners at an advantage due to the technologies available to them?
thank you so much for helping me by the way 🙂
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.