Your task is to locate a research report (not a theoretical review, letter to the editor, opinion paper, etc.) in one of the professional journals from the field of psychology, read enough of the report to answer the questions listed below. Research reports are the published primary sources reports by investigators explaining why they did their study, how they did their study, what’s they found, what they conclude, and what they intend to do in the future. A research report can usually be recognized by clearly labeled Method, Results and Discussion sections within the body of the paper. Research has to be conducted on a group of human participants. Look through the journal for an interesting research report that you can make sense of. You may have to look at several issues to find one you like. Attach the first page of the article (research report with a Methods section) (2 pts.) This should include the author, title of article, and publication source. Read through the article, paying particular attention to the Method section, so
that you can answer the remaining questions.
1) Attach the first page of the article (2 pts.)
2) What were the researchers interested in? What was their hypothesis or what research question were they trying to answer? (16 pts.)
3) What problem is the article trying to solve? What questions does it hope to answer? (12 pts.)
4) Who were the participants in this study (how many, what were their characteristics)? (8 pts.)
5) How was the research conducted? (describe what they did) (16 pts.)
6) Does this research fit one of the basic research methods we discussed (naturalistic
observation, survey/questionnaire, case study of single individual, experiment, correlational research? Which? Why do you think so? (16 pts.)
7) What did the researchers find? What were their conclusions? (12 pts.)
8) What were the major conclusions drawn at the end of the article? (12 pts.)
9) Do you feel this research experiment was successful or effective in finding information that can be useful to society? (4 pts.)
* Beware of plagiarism – write your answers in your own words, not those of the authors or those of a friend also doing this assignment.
This assignment must be typed using a word processing program. The paper must include a title page and a works cited page utilizing the APA format. The minimum is 2 pages not including the title page or references page. The paper should be double spaced using 12 pt. font only and black ink on white paper. Please use spellcheck before printing and staple your paper in the left hand
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.