1. The document should be a Word document.
2. A formal report should have an introduction (summarize in a paragraph the description of the case). List the case discussion question(s) and follow with your clearly and properly elaborated answers. Back-up your logic with rationale. Finish with a concluding paragraph when appropriate. Use references when needed. Make sure you identify the sections clearly so I know what question you are trying to answer. You don’t need a title page.
Font size should be 12 and one and a half space.
Your case should be submitted through Turn-It-In in the corresponding link. The similarity report should be less than 10%. If you use somebody else’s ideas make sure you report those properly. Quoted sentences should be kept to a minimum (2 per page) and for stand-alone paragraphs no more than one per page or three per report.
Cases can be submitted only once and Turn it in will not accept any case after the due date.
Please use APA style.
Case Skid-Steer Loader
Please read the case Skid-Steer Loader found in page 448 of your text. Identify the scenarios given to you and carefully read and understand the questions being asked. While working with cases, the answer to the questions should be elaborated to include possible scenarios.
For example, in question 1, what criteria should Scott Nolan use to screen suppliers to be integrated into the early phases of the Deere Skid-steer loader development process? In this case, think of the number of possible supplier and the qualitative and quantitative elements involved.
Some cases have additional references that you can use. Here are some suggestions where to obtain more data.
1. www.johndeere.com: Product information, corporate culture and history, current financial situation, etc.
2. Birou, L. M. and S. Fawcett. 1994. “Supplier Involvement in Integrated Product Development: A Comparison of U.S. and European Practices.” International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management. 24(5): 4-14.
3. O’Neal, C. 1993. “Concurrent Engineering with Early Supplier Involvement: A Cross-Functional Challenge.” International Journal of Purchasing & Materials Management. 29(2): 2-9.
4. Smith, G. B. 1990. “Co-makership: The Japanese Success Story in a British Environment.” International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management. 7(2): 7-14.
5. Wheelwright, S. C. and K. B. Clark. 1992. Revolutionizing Product Development: Quantum Leaps in Speed, Efficiency, and Quality. New York, NY: The Free Press.
The above are some suggestions and feel free to look for other sources as long as you can properly report it. Do not use web pages without author’s names.
The questions to answer are:
question 1, what criteria should Scott Nolan use to screen suppliers to be integrated into the early phases of the Deere Skid-steer loader development process?
question 1, What specific principles, practices , or techniques might be useful to effectively integrate suppliers?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.