1. What kind of research design(s) are you proposing to collect data in your study (for example: classical experiment study, survey, field research, or unobtrusive research)? As discussed in class, you can choose a combination of different designs.
2. How are you going to collect your data by using this research design? I want all the detail information and a step-by-step research procedure. You need to discuss the research procedures separately if you are using different research designs for different populations.
Remember to discuss the following issues if applicable:
• University IRB approval
• Other approvals/permissions to conduct your research: for example, school districts, principals, teachers, parents, participants, and agencies such as: probation, CDCR, police departments, courts…
• Rights of participants
• Length of study (how long does it take to complete the study, how long does it take to complete the survey…)
• Incentives: money, extra credit, gift certificate, candies…
• Remember to discuss these procedures separately if you have more than one population
3. What are your justifications? Why (provide reasons here) do you want to collect your data using this particular research design? Pros of survey, experimental study, field research, or content analysis
4. Please remember to put your hypothesis on the top of the assignment.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.