The goal of your final project for this course is to create the “Ideal Insurance Plan”. This isn’t the kind of paper where you simply express how you feel about this plan, but one that has verifiable research on what has failed in the past, and why your proposal would be better. This is not a politically charged assignment, so please leave out your political narrative. This plan you (will) create is not another program for people that already receive insurance through the government. For example, I work for Washington state, so my insurance is paid for by a governmental group policy. Your insurance plan must include the cost for a premium, an annual deductible, copay, and any out of pocket cost.
For example, if you think an ideal insurance plan would include cosmetic surgery, what percentage of the procedure do you think it should cover? Please remember that this plan should be for the average consumer, and a great alternative to the typical plan available to the public. Please consider a sliding scale for premiums, however. Let’s say that you work for a small clinic as a new Medical Assistant and you’re making $44,000 a year. Is it fair that your premium would be 10% of someone that makes $444,000 a year? (I hope you thought, “yes”.) This plan is designed for working people making less than $50,000 a year and do not qualify for state coverage. It also can be an alternative to some group policies that offer the least amount of coverage.
I’ve attached the rubrics on this announcement, so you should look closely at them in order to do well on this final project.
As a pointer, here are some things to consider for your final project:
1) Have an opening paragraph which includes a thesis statement.
2) Your project will have a main body, and a vault solid conclusion paragraph reinforcing why your insurance plan is so reasonable.
3) Your project must be solid enough to withstand scrutiny and a line of questioning which allows you to defend your position. (I may ask you questions about your work, which is why this is due on 06/21/20.)
4) Your work must be devoid of personal statements such as, “I think”, or “I feel”.
5) Consider a three dimensional approach to the economic feasibility of your plan.
6) Make mention of who qualifies for your plan, and how it differs from existing models.
7) Through your research you may want to compare plans that were successful in the past. This should be in the US, however.
8) Mention your selling points to our government and consider whether it would pass; devoid of who is running the senate floor at the time.
9) Who would run your insurance plan? Is it the government, state, or a private company?
10) Who would preside over this agency? (Only if it’s a private entity.)
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.