Describe specifications and procedures for establishing survey traverses.
Then, identify the roles of survey traverses in civil engineering projects
Required Research Paper Format:
1. Submit your research paper in Word DOC format.
2. Include cover page with; course title, selected topic, date of submission.
3. Abstract (1-2 paragraphs)
4. Introduction to your selected topic (3-4 paragraphs)
5. Concept and Methodology used in your selected topic (3-4 pages, plus figures/images)
6. Case studies for the selected topic (3-4 pages, plus figures/images)
7. Numerical results and findings of your selected topic (1-2 pages, plus tables/figures)
8. Discussions and Analyses in relation to your selected topic (1-2 pages)
9. Conclusions and Summary in relation to your selected topic (3-4 paragraphs)
10. References used in your research paper (in-text citation and full citation of sources in
reference section, in APA style)
2. A4 page, 1 inch margins, Time Roman 12 font, 1.5 line spacing.
3. All sections of research paper (except References) have to be carefully paraphrased
(written in your own words) using appropriate paraphrasing rules, along with in text
citation – no direct copy and/or cut & paste of texts from sources.
4. Paraphrasing is a MUST, in text citation is a MUST, full citation in reference section is a
MUST), individual work is expected.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.