Layout and Format:
• Your paper needs to be double-spaced.
• Use font Arial size 12.
• Page numbers centred on the bottom of each page in the format – Page 1 of -.
• Have a cover page (include: Your Name, ID, Date, and title of your paper).
• Use the essay format (i.e. presentation of ideas in bullet points is unacceptable).
• Papers must be typed; handwritten papers will not be accepted.
• Students are expected to discuss secondary sources pertaining to the topic (i.e. academic articles and books) as well as to consult and refer to primary sources.
• Wikipedia and non-academic websites are not acceptable sources.
• Student should also make sure that relevant information in the lecture notes, the textbook and the literature indicated in the syllabus are given due consideration.
• You must specify the sources you use in your essay; otherwise, you might be charged with plagiarism, and you will be heavily penalized.
• You must use the BUE style sheet (available on the e-learning page).
1. The essay is to be submitted directly to Turnitin only. As such, DO NOT send the teaching team your paper via emails; submissions are received only through Turnitin credentials on the eLearning.
2. The essay must be submitted in a form of a word document. This is the only file format that will be accepted and graded.
3. The word document to be submitted on Turnitin should include the following:
• The cover page (Your Name, ID, Module Name, Module Code, and the title for your research paper)
• The essay
• The Bibliography
4. Re-submissions are not allowed, and you will not be able to view your similarity
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.