The paper should be 15 pages (double-spaced, 12-point font,
and 1-inch margins).
I expect the paper to be well-written. Properly document your paper and use formal citation
practices. As a warning, I will prosecute plagiarism to the fullest extent. I do not mind you using
research or information from another source as long as you properly cite it.
A good reference on how to properly cite your sources is the MLA Handbook for Writers of
Research Papers, available in the Langson Library Reference Collection. Related information is
also available online in the MLA Formatting and Style Guide provided by Purdue Online Writing
Lab, located at:
I have attached three related documents for the paper. The sample paper PDF, the editable TeX file, and the reference BibTeX that auto generates the references and citations for the main LaTeX document. As usual, you will need to put the TeX and reference file along with the other two style files (download link in my LaTeX workshop slides) to be able to compile locally or on Overleaf. If you use Word to write out your paper, you should try to replicate the style of the sample paper at your best.
Other than the absolute requirements of formatting and consistency that we have already emphasized when writing the outline, there are some additional key points that you need to pay attention to when writing a paper:
1. Keywords and JEL code: The keywords point out the core of your paper and the JEL code categories your paper as one of the concentrations in Economics. You can look up the JEL code here: https://cran.r-project.org/web/classifications/JEL.html. Your JEL code should start with L.
2. Title page: Your title page should be formatted exactly like the attached sample paper. You need a title, an abstract, paper categorizations, and put the people that you have to consult with, provide suggestions, and your information as a footnote at the bottom. Always gives credit to those who help you.
3. Writing style: No more bullet points and item lists. You should use paragraphs to address your thoughts and analysis. Again, all the sections and subsections should be customized to suit your own research need.
4. Self-contained elements: When writing a paper, all the tables and graphs need to be self-contained. For more explanations please look at the footnote of the figure and table in the attached sample paper. In a sentence, you need to make sure that people can clearly understand your figure/table without reading the body texts.
5. References: A rule of thumb is to cite everything. Be very careful regarding the citation style and consistency.
6. Page properties: double-spaced, 12-point font, with 1-inch margins on each side.
comment on the outline:
explain briefly how the Cultural industry in Korea is, what it is.
Your body should be how the industry depends on the government and what that means for it. Is the industry more/less concentrated? are prices lower/higher? is competition stiffer/more dynamic? etc.
Add counterexamples for each body paragraph.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.