Organizational Behavior – Current Events Application Assignment
This application assignment requires you to find and share a business related article from the past 6 months that describes your view of our assigned course topic(s) for the week. In other words, your view may explain the topic’s effect, relevance, importance, non-significance, etc. in workplace behavior. The
This assignment should consist of three distinct paragraphs. In the first paragraph you will summarize the article you chose. In the second paragraph you will clearly identify and discuss the course topic(s) relevant to the article. In the third and final paragraph you should discuss your views about the topic and what the article stated.
It is imperative to choose a concept being covered in this module. It is also important not to copy material from other related assignments or directly from the article itself–use proper citations and rewrite important components into your own words. Concepts and verbatim material will receive a zero.
– News story must be from a credible source within the last 6 months with appropriate citation.
– Context must be provided on why the story is immediately relevant to the topics being covered.
– Responses which are purely opinion and anecdotal are not considered to be substantive in nature.
– Original news story from an external source plus one additional external source required.
– Assigned textbook chapters from the course do not count as external sources, but you are welcome to use the textbook in addition to the required external resource.
Going beyond a creative and high-quality response related to the course material and citing at least TWO external (NOT the course textbook) resources (preferably recently published academic journal articles), and providing examples to enrich your answer and argument. Substantive responses show the depth of understanding, demonstrate insight into the material, and are free from spelling and grammar mistakes. Responses which are purely opinion and anecdotal are not considered to be substantive in nature. Your response should provide depth of analysis, significant insight, and application to at least two course concepts. Responses MUST be original and contain no signs of plagiarism. Note: Response must follow APA format in all citations used (i.e., in-texts and reference lists).
– APA style format
– 3 Paragraphs properly formatted WITH the required headings:
– Article Summary
– Course Topic Integration
– Views and Opinions
– Language, Spelling, Grammar:
– Language is clear and concise with few, if any, errors
– Accurate Application of Course Concepts:
– Content reflects full understanding of the course concept and applies the concept accurately
– Reasoned Implications and Conclusions
– Competently substantiates independent points and ideas
– Incorporated External Sources
– Primary article is from the last 6 months – Current!
– Accurately incorporates 2 external resources PLUS course resources with proper in-text citations and references; main article within the last 6 months
Organizational Behavior: An Evidence-Based Approach, Chapters 1-14 Luthans, F., Luthans, K. W., & Luthans, B. C. (2015). Organizational Behavior: An Evidence- based Approach, Charlotte, North Carolina: Information Age Publishing.
Chapters 5-6 for relevant course material. (Attached)
– Chapter 5: Personality, Perception, and Employee Attitudes
** the meaning of personality
** “Big Five” personality traits
** Myers-Briggs types
** the perceptual process and its major dimensions
** the sources and outcomes of the major employee attitudes of job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and organizational citizenship behaviors
– Chapter 6: Motivational Needs, Processes, and Applications
** the motivation process
** the primary and secondary needs
** the major theories of work motivation
** the motivational applications of job design
** the motivational application of goal setting
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.