Comparison of Independence Movements: Nigeria and South Africa
Use the worksheet provided and choose two African countries to compare independence movements. You must use at least five sources, of which two must be primary sources. You may use MyHistoryLab, the University Library, or credible websites to locate primary sources. Primary sources include documents, images, maps, or news reports. If you choose to include images or maps, please include those with your answers to the appropriate question. Each answer should be 90 to 105 words.
1. How did the Pan African Movement start to alter the world’s opinion about African independence?
2. How did the Africans use World War I and World War II to move their countries toward independence?
3. How did the Christian churches introduced to the Africans help them in their struggle for independence?
4. Which groups had the most to gain by gaining independence for their country?
5. Select one country that had to fight for their independence, and give a short synopsis of the struggle.
6. Why did most of the African countries remain intact despite regional or tribal conflicts?
7. Why were the newly established governments generally unable to fulfill the expectations of the citizens?
8. Explain the drift toward centralization of government power in the new countries.
9. What were the major theoretical divisions within the concept of African Socialism?
10. Explain what you consider to be the three main obstacles that the newly created countries had to deal with in order to become safe and sustainable countries.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.