Précis submission should be at least 1/2 page, double spaced (maximum of 1 full page). A précis is a text summary that illustrates the key points of the original text of the author, its tone, and its overall effect on the reader (was it informative, useful? Did it provide a good discussion about the theme/topic?). Not only summerize the articles but include your discussion, what you think about both articles. The shorter the summary of the readings, the better. Your writing space should be for discussion.How does the content connect to broader course themes? Current themes or social issues? Try thinking on a deeper level — are there things the author should have included but didn’t?
Precis will be based on the two articles, Acabado 2017 and Acabado 2018 (I’ve attached the two articles bellow).
How you write your essay is up to you; you may structure it in any number of ways, so long as you identify key themes, synthesize ideas, and compare and contrast.
The following points may help you write essays for this course.
1. Consider beginning your essay with 1 introductory paragraph that summarize the themes of the reading (Acabado 2017 , identify key conflicts and disagreements, and outline the structure of your essay. It’s much easier to read than assignments that first summarize the readings and then discuss them on the last page.
2. Focus on the content and argumentation of the assigned readings rather than on your personal reactions to them. These essays are designed to help you synthesize the readings and understand the week’s topics more deeply. That said, you are welcome to add your opinions to the essay, along with the rationale that underlies your opinions.
3. Remember the rules of paragraph construction. Begin with a topical sentence that lets the reader know what the content of the paragraph will refer to. Short and snappy topical sentences catch the reader’s eye and provide a concise way of summarizing what is to come afterward.
4. When reading your sources indicate in your notes what is a direct quote from what is a paraphrase of the material. Write down the entire reference to the work you are referencing including the page number. Direct quotes must be so indicated.
5. Consider concluding your essay with a discussion of the themes in the articles, key points of tensions, ideas you have for resolution of these tensions, or new directions your own ideas are taking as a result of reading these articles.
6. Include a References Cited section. All discussions of a person’s ideas or direct quotes from their work should include an in-text reference plus the page number (e.g., Relethford 1994:254). At the end of the paper you should have a References Cited section with the full reference to the work, including the author, date, title, publisher, and publisher’s location. See bellow attached citation guide.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.