Create a thread in response to 1 of the provided Thread prompts below. The thread must be 550-750 words. The thread must include at least 2 scholarly sources (published within the last 5 years) in addition, 1 from text book (Noe, R.A., Hollenbeck, J.R., Gerhart, B., & Wright, P.M. (2017) Human resource management: Gaining a competitive advantage (10th edition) New York, NY: McGraw-Hill) and 1 relevant biblical integration for a total of 4 sources. All citations and references must be in current APA format.
Thread Prompt: Choose 1 of the following prompts to complete your thread:
1. You have been asked by your company to hire a new worker for your unit. You have been given responsibility for conducting the recruitment and selection. How would you approach hiring a new worker for your unit? What particular methods and source will you use and why? What methods will you use to make a final decision and why?
2. The impact of downsizing an organization through layoffs can have a devastating psychological impact on those employees who survive the layoff. If you were a manager in this situation, what concerns do you think you would have in managing the workforce going forward? What role would HR play in supporting managers in this effort?
3. Often employees voice concern over team performance measures and express that their own performance is not fairly considered. As a manager, what specific criteria should be used to measure team performance? In conducting the team performance appraisal, what sources would you use and why? Should individual performance also be included in the measurement? Why?
4. It is often said by those in leadership within large organizations that, “the only thing constant around here is change!” Continuous change in organizations is certainly one of the most challenging aspects managers face. These vibrant and dynamic work environments create significant challenges for training employees — especially when job tasks/responsibilities frequently change. What are some specific ways to identify training requirements when job responsibilities become a moving target?
5. What is the difference between training and career development? Of these two concepts, which is more likely to increase retention in an organization? Why?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Valley, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.